Sunday, October 19, 2008

Smart kid, dumb teacher.

A teacher in Elmira, NY, who is an Obama fan, asked her 4th grade class, "How many of you are Obama fans?"
Not really knowing what an Obama fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Johnny.
The teacher asked Johnny why he has decided to be different? Johhny said "Because I'm not an Obama fan" The teacher asked "Why aren't you an Obama fan?"
Johnny said because "I'm a Republican." The teacher asked why he's a Republican.
Johnny answered, "Well, my Mom and Dad are Republican so I'm a Republican."
Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked "If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would that make you?"
With a big smile, Johhny replied, "That would make me an Obama fan."

2 comments:

Mark and Trisha said...

That wasw pretty funny! What a smart kid.

Mark and Trisha said...

That was pretty funny! What a smart kid.